1. To ensure proper and timely tax calculation for all tax relevant
2. Timely calculation of VAT on imports and transportation
3. Preparation of statistic reports that are required for Central bank
4. Preparation of tax forecast and tax analysis.
5. Keep up-to-date on the constantly changing tax/legal/currency control environment and pass over relevant information to other departments within the company to ensure proper treatment of various transactions in the company's accounts.
6. Analyse all Tax general ledgers accounts in the balance sheet.
7. Settle the various issues with the state bodies: Tax/Legal authorities, banks, auditors.
1. University degree in accounting, finance, economics.
2. Excellent knowledge of tax environment.
3. ACCA, CIMA, CPA degree or middle level of degree is desirable.
4. At least 2 years of experience in tax/ accounting
5. Good communication and negotiation skills.
6. Knowledge of SAP FI-COI modules is a plus.
7. Strong analytical and numeric skills, attention to details.