- Expansion of the customer base
- Finding new customers for the sale of transport services, negotiating, contracting the receipt and processing of customer requests
- Drawing up of proposals
- Timely tracking of customer receivables
- Compliance quality standards of the services
- Advises clients on the following matters: rules, terms and conditions of delivery of cargo; order of execution of contracts, orders and shipping documents; procedure for payment of transport and other services; freight charge and rules of payment for services; sanctions for non-compliance with contract terms.
Examines incoming claims, complaints and commercial acts on the quality of transport services and take measures to prevent their occurrence
Review and audit contractors reconciled materials and co-ordinate materials transfers
Responsible for the position as a Deputy Manager; Involved in receiving, issuing and distribution items among the store; prepared daily reports on financial costs and inventory of goods.Inventory of non-capitalized items, Stock Control, Household equipment receiving and issuing, and reconciliation.Stock controls including, all documentation and annual counts; Expediting of orders; Visited Suppliers regarding orders.
- Receive and register Material Requisitions from the Originator;
- Search for materials in Local and Foreign markets;
- Prepare bid documents for Management approval;
- Prepare bid evaluation and obtain required approvals;
- Prepare Purchase Order;
- Keep Track of material requisitions through the bidding and award phases;
- Track Purchase Orders through the Delivery phase, including Expediting, Logistics and Delivery;
- Receive materials/prepare material receiving reports;
- Notify the Originator of his/her order arrival;
- Prepare invoice approvals/submit them to accountants for approval.