QC inspector shall perform Electrical and instrumentation, HVAC and surface Protection inspections on ongoing E&P Construction jobs and support the construction group in technical matters. Further inspections of civil construction activities shall be performed.
1. Comply with applicable safety instructions and other Company procedures.
2. Make sure that assessments of safety, economic impact and technical importance are performed whenever required. Due diligence shall be observed and initiative taken to secure the best result.
3. Treat all information, both written and spoken, obtained in the course of the work with confidentiality.
4. Carry out work in compliance with:
5. Actively monitor quality related activities such as risks and problem areas are identified, reported and closed out.
6. Timely completion of assigned projects and tasks.
7. Bring forward suggestions for improvements within the areas of responsibility.
8. Undertake any other work and responsibilities as per separate instruction.
Who we are looking for
Mandatory fields of competence are:
Candidates which additionally have experience with Civil works and Surface protection, Insulation and Fire proofing will be preferred.